Friday, March 29, 2013

Thank You

The support I am being shown simply amazes me. First I was surprised today with flowers that were delivered to me from my friends Corey and Kristin. They lifted my spirits immediately and were so beautiful. About a half hour ago my Sister and Brother in Law stopped over because they said they had something for me. I opened the card which read that every week starting the first day of my chemo(which is today) I will be receiving a "sunshine bag" from someone who I may know or may not know. A" sunshine bag" is something in the bag that will brighten my week. My Sister told me that her and my sister in law came up with this idea. I am soo excited to have something to look forward to each week. This is such an amazing idea and I know will be something I will look forward during the ups & downs of each week & cherish forever. I know I have said it a million times but this is exactly why I continue to stay so strong....it because of my great support team and the many people who have reached out with their support. I am so thankful for all of the many people in my life. You all brighten my days and lift my spirits more then you will know. You have no idea how much the little things mean to Me.
I was dreading this day today and now I am sitting here and can say it was actually a wonderful day and that is because of everyone who supports me and is there for me. I love you all more then you will ever know....Thank You.

Beautiful Flowers from Corey and Kristin

Week 1- Sunshine Bag from Kelli and Jeff <3
Also I decided that I am going to document my "Sunshine Bags" so i can share them with all of you....the picture above is from today(week 1) from my Sister and Brother-in-law...Thank you both soo much :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the sunshine bag brightened your day...it did it's job! I'm looking forward to delivering them to you. I'm glad that yesterday ended up going well for you and I hope it continues to go this way for you sista. Love you very much!
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you to get one of these each week! LOVE YOU! ~Ronice

    ReplyDelete