Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paging Kristin's Soul...Paging Kristin's soul.....

I think my mind and soul don't realize my body is sick sometimes....my mind and soul are constantly thinking that I am a healthy normal 25 year old woman....but my body quickly puts that to a halt. On the outside I feel more like a 95 year old woman sometimes...my body constantly aches...I am in a fog a lot of the time and the smallest things make me tired. I haven't been the most active person in my life...in fact I've been overweight for the majority of my life. I wish I would have taken activity and being healthy a little bit more seriously in my teens because It probably would have made things a lot more easier on me now, but like I said before I felt untouchable.

Yesterday and today have not been my best days....I feel almost out of my body....my tiredness is overwhelming and i struggle to even keep my eyes open. I'm trying to make the best of today though because it is such a beautiful day and lately here has been more dreary. I'm hoping to have enough energy to get out for a little walk later with my hubby and my dog Indy.(Actually I'm going to force myself to go either way because it is too damn nice out!) Speaking of dogs or animals in general...I have to say they are one of the best things to have when you are sick. Its almost as if they understand what you are going through and are always there for you. Its therapeutic. I love my animals..I have 3 cats and a dog and honestly I would have more if i could but I know that's not realistic right now since its a lot just to take care of them. ( and no I am not an animal hoarder, so you won't see me on that show on TV..lol) I found myself today talking to my cats...asking them if they are going to be there for me when I start chemo....Sometimes, maybe I am nuts...till next time my friends....

Indy

Lola

Shilah & Gabby

2 comments:

  1. You are so inspirational! You are the strongest and most positive person i know!! I love you so much-<3Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Alyssa! I love you very much too and I am glad I have such an awesome cousin/friend that I can count on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete