Friday, March 29, 2013

Eternal Peace.....


 Today I am all about relaxation, being peaceful and positive energy. I start the chemo tonight and I want to be in the most calm and peaceful state that I can be in. I want my mind and body to be open to the drug as much as possible. I am feeling OK about it. I think I am as ready as I can be about starting it. I have been sleeping much better the past 2 days so that makes me feel better as well. I needed that sleep. I know that if it wasn't for getting those extra couple of hours that I would not be in the state of mind that I need to be to start the chemo,so I am grateful that I was able to rest. I thank God that he is giving me the strength I need to get through this. I can tell that my prayers are being answered because of the calmness that I have been feeling. I have peace of mind for once in a long time. I know that everything will be ok....until next time



2 comments:

  1. We love you Kristin....everything is going to be okay! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are feeling at ease today. I think me falling asleep last night helped you feel calm. hahha! whoops my bad sista! I love you so much and everything WILL be okay! Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way by so many today. Love you!
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete