Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thyroid Cancer Awareness photo shoot 2013!!


Hello! So since being diagnosed, I have been wanting to do something to represent my journey so far with cancer....I thought, well I have a Sister-in-law who is a great photographer ....so why not a thyroid cancer awareness photo shoot?! We did the photo shoot at middle creek on September 1st ...what better day then the first day of thyroid cancer awareness month! It was a very emotional photo shoot for me ...even though I didn't show it while I was doing the photo shoot, but after it was all said and done, Jon and I sat at Middle Creek after everyone left and tears were just streaming down my face ...I didn't realize it would impact me this much so it was definitely an emotional moment in my journey so far. I can't thank Ronice enough for doing this photo shoot for me...I feel very fortunate and as always blessed. Also...gotta do a little shout out...if anyone wants to get pictures done PLEASE contact Ronice Kay Photography or myself and I can contact Her. She also has a facebook page ,You can check out!!! Thank you all for continuing to read my blog and to ride along with me for this emotional, up & down journey I am on!! You all have been soo supportive and I have been showered with so much love, kindness and prayers from so many of you and from soo many people I have never even met....it is incredible how many people have reached out to me and continue to reach out to me...it makes me feel wonderful and I know a BIG reason why I am able to have as much strength and fight that I have in me, is because of all of you! THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart...I wish I could hug all of you right now....so here is a virtual hug!! Until next time my friends....Enjoy the pictures!!
 

Thyroid Cancer Awareness Photo Shoot 2013



















 

My brother Jason, My niece and my Sister-in-law Ronice!!
 
BIG thank you again to Ronice Kay Photography for making this shoot possible!! <3
 
Here are a couple outtake photos from the day!!
 While the photo shoot was going on uncle Jon was busy drawing "tattoos" on McCartney!! This is her showing them off!!
 McCartney and Uncle Jon having fun together....We love this little girl so much!! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love these pictures so much! Ronice did such an incredible job! You are such an inspiration, Kristin! Keep spreading the word and awareness! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelli!! She did do a wonderful job as usual! I'll never stop spreading the word!!I love you too!! <3

      Delete
  2. Super pictures Kristin...they definitely get the point across. What a wonderful way to spread awareness. Ronice did a great job! We love you!!!Big hugs to you!! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mom & Dad....She did do a wonderful job!! Love you both so much!! <3

      Delete
  3. I am so glad I could help with this project! You are an amazing, strong woman and are doing such a great job with spreading awareness! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again so much Ronice for doing this photoshoot and helping me to keep spreading awareness for thyroid cancer! It means so much to me! Thank you also to you, Jason and McCartney for always being supportive of me through everything!! Love you!!

      Delete