Monday, September 16, 2013

Truckin' along....

I haven't been feeling well at all lately....I believe that I am battling some sort of possible sinus infection/ cold on top of everything else....unfortunately when I get sick it hits me 10x worse then it did before I had cancer. Another thing is now I get kind of scared when I get a "normal" sickness because I just always pray my body has enough strength to handle it .....I shouldn't even worry because I know God will always pull me through and take care of me....like I always say I am human and worry probably too much at times. Besides feeling sick from whatever bug I may have...I have been feeling better hormonally since my thyroid hormone is FINALLY in a normal range. It still amazes me how whacked out my body gets when my hormone is out of wack. Its amazing the difference I also notice in my body. When I am out of whack my body literally swells and I feel horrible and can't fit into anything and just all around feel crummy...forget about trying to lose any weight during that time...I think I could work out and eat super good and it wouldn't make a difference...actually I just gain weight...its horrible....so glad that is over for now...I have lost weight again and my hair has grown back so much thicker when my thyroid hormone is right....its a wonderful feeling.







On another note, Jon and I were talking the other day and we decided that if by Gods grace and mercy and if it's His will to take this cancer away from me some day and to heal me that we are going to sell a bunch of our stuff.. buy an RV, take our little dog and kitties & live a completely simple life....I know some of You may say we are completely delusional and out of our rockers... but we truly feel this could be our calling.... We want to travel and spread the word of God to people and spread the word of faith, love and hope through our life stories and trials we have been through....become missionaries and really make a difference....help people in need and show our love like God has shown us throughout everything we have gone through in our lives so far....There are so many lost people in this world who just need a little faith, encouragement, hope, love and God in their lives.....We would absolutely love to do that...I would love to make a difference in this world and I know Jon would as well.....We joke around many times now saying lets just sell everything and just go ....Oh, how I would love to do that but we realize this is not realistic due to my illness and the need for medical care on a pretty regular basis, BUT I still have so much faith and hope that God is going to heal me one day and this dream of ours can come true. God has changed me into such a different person and I owe everything to Him. I feel His presence in my life everyday. The love He shows me on a regular basis is amazing and I feel truly blessed for the life I have. Until next time...

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you to feel better very soon! In the meantime REST and let us know if we can do anything to help. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I've been resting a lot and I can Feel God working to make me feel better because I seem to be perking up every day!! Love you guys too!!

      Delete