Tuesday, July 16, 2013

God gained another angel today...




Today was a very sad day ...I have been following a little girl Talia ...I first saw her on Ellen and thought she has such a contagious personality and such an old soul for her age...I immediately felt a connection is some way even though I never have met her...Talia was fighting 2 types of cancer which began at the precious age of 7. Today she lost that battle and is now a beautiful angel in Heaven. Like I said, I never met her but she instantly inspired me and made me want to fight and have a more positive energy about my cancer like she has about hers...she was so young but a very powerful, amazing and inspirational young woman. Talia you have touched so many peoples lives including mine and you will be greatly missed by so many...I am sad but also glad that she is no longer in pain and no longer has to worry about cancer anymore....I cried a few times today but prayed to Talia to give me the strength that she carried with her and to be able to inspire others in some way with my story. I also send love and peace and comfort to her family during this time. Fly High Talia.


Don't forget to tell your loved ones how much you love them, hug, laugh and share moments with the special people in your life....Life is way to short and we never know when it is our last moment here on earth...so don't waste it...use your time wisely and know that every second is precious. Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. so sad about Talia. I'm glad she was able to take her story and turn into such a positive message to others and at such a young age. Love you sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about her as well. What an amazing little girl! I knwo this was a little bit ago but I will be saying a prayer for her family today!

    ReplyDelete