Friday, August 23, 2013

Keep on fighting....NEVER GIVE UP!!




I am overwhelmed with the response to my last blog....I have had many people from the thyroid cancer community reach out to me and I am blessed to get a response like that....it feels good to know that I can help others and always remember we needs each others strength to get through this together...if anyone is ever feeling down or just wants to chat about anything..no matter if its a good day or bad day...please feel free to message me or you can email me kns2104@hotmail.com and we can go through the rough and happy times together....that is what it is all about ...sometimes in this world of cancer we can get lonely and feel like we want to give up but please anyone who is reading this blog and ever has that feeling DON'T EVER GIVE UP!! Keep fighting and staying positive and strong. Their are so many people that love you and need you!! Keep your head up and keep on being a warrior...keep the faith...keep hope and keep going...this goes to anyone battling any type of cancer or disease or mental illness...God Bless all of you!


Also I have had questions about how to make comments I believe there is a comment tab under my blogs where you can put the anonymous or I believe you can put your name as well! Thanks again for all the support!

With love, positivity & hope
Kristin MacFarland



2 comments: