Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My new favorite word is the word stable....






I found out at about 3:30pm the results of my scans for the most part....I was just about to leave the house to head over to my friends house when I decided to check my email one last time before I left....the first email was labeled as "imaging results" from my Dr in Hershey which is the email I have been waiting/looking for....I was a bit apprehensive to click the open button but I did and read it so fast and all I kept seeing were the words stable....I absolutely love this word....I will take the word stable any day. I had such relief and I was literally shaking...I called my parents and Husband right away because I know they have been waiting for the results and were just as anxious as I was and then told my Sister and Brother the good news....I will get more details on Thursday when I have my official results appointment at Penn but I Thank God for continuing to guide me and allowing my body and soul to be open to this Chemo...I will continue to hope and pray to continue to hear the word stable for as long as possible....I was so worried that the way I have been feeling lately was because of the cancer spreading but now I know most likely it was because of my hormones being off....It is soo hard not to worry but I guess all it does is stress you out and give you migraines and stomach ulcers...lol....I am so happy for this part of my story and I know this journey will continue to be an up and down battle for me...but I am just so thankful for this very moment and for the strength that I continue to have.


2 comments:

  1. Kristin, I'm so happy to hear about your great news. Stay strong and positive. You and Jon and your family are always on my mind and in my prayers. If there is anything you need, I'm just a phone call away. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stable!!Always so proud of your strength and courage. You are truly an inspiration to all who know you. Love you bunches!! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete