Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wet & Wild-----Not what you are thinking...get your mind out of the gutter!!! Jeeze!! ;)

Just have to post this ....and I know this isn't about my cancer.... but not everything in my life is about that!! I have to post because I am soo excited about it....this is for all you ladies( or Men ...whatever floats your boat ;-).....I received a nail polish in a recently received sunshine bag from my sisters friend Carissa who I also have to mention is also a breast cancer survivor and rock star!!( You go girl!! <3) One of the items she put in my gift was a nail polish and I instantly LOVED the color when I saw it...since I love purple...she mentioned how one of her friends writes a beauty blog and recommended this polish...and the awesome thing it was Wet & Wild which we all know is actually affordable!! So I just used the polish today and Wow ...definitely my new go to nail polish brand....they use a flat brush that I have never seen  before with other polishes that make it go on so nice and even and perfect....I always have trouble painting my right hand and get it all over and it went on soo smooth and nice....I love it so I decided to do my own review on this product and give it an A+..... Thanks Carissa for showing me this product!!!! Until Next time...


The color I am wearing is called " On a trip"

4 comments:

  1. I will have to get some for McCartney and I for the next time we do our nails! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agreeing with Ronice...I need to get some as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin,

    I'm working with the Thyroid Cancer Survivor's Association to organize a new opportunity for people with thyroid cancer to ask questions and learn about new updates related to the condition. Would be great if you could be a part of it. I would send more info, but I don't have your address. So, please email me at acoan@berrypr.com

    Thanks very much!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to try this!!I like the flat brush idea and love the color you have!! Mom

    ReplyDelete