Monday, March 11, 2013

I'll have that with a side order of carcinogens please....

The nicer weather here is making me anxious and excited for spring.My Hubby and I are going to try a garden this year...well I should say he is the one that is going to be in charge of it...If I even look at a plant it dies.We've started our own compost a few weeks ago...I was a little hesitant because I thought it was going to smell to high heavens but it actually hasn't smelled at all ...plus I guess it doesn't matter because the benefits will end up outweighing the smell in the long run. This weather makes me want to be outside as much as possible..

   We've decided to do a garden this year because 1) we own a house now and can do whatever we want with our backyard 2) We've been reading up more and more about what is put into our food and it's really disturbing...just the other day I read that Gatorade has fire retardant in it...now why on earth does that need to be in there??!Artificial sweeteners that are in many diet drinks and foods were tested which resulted in many test animals getting cancer...and here we were made to believe that diet stuff is much better for you...its a bunch of bullshit. Also most artificial colors which are in many foods derive from coal tar...which in fact is a carcinogen. Why is it like this? Do they not want us to be healthy? Of course they don't because in today's society its all about greed and money... I've said this to many friends and family...but I truly believe that there is a cure for cancer out there already and I am sure for many many other diseases as well..Jon and I sit and have many conversations about this...you wonder what is really out there and what the government or other big pharmaceutical companies are hiding....but then again why would they want to have a cure for cancer or for many other diseases?? Once everyone is healthy and feeling better then there goes the money...people won't need to go to hospitals nearly as much or need as many medicines...its a scary world that we live in. Don't get me wrong I am very thankful for the medicines that are out there to help people but I always wonder ..is there more?

No comments:

Post a Comment