Monday, March 18, 2013

The simple things in life ...make the best of memories!

So yesterday was such a great day. As I talked about in my previous post...My sister and Brother-in-law "kidnapped" us at around 7:30am yesterday morning. I saw on their GPS that it was going to be about a 3 hour drive...so 3 hours later and we were at Ocean City Maryland. I love the beach so I was very excited and I was never at the beach during off season so it was such a cool experience. It even started to snow at one point which was really neat!
A picture I took yesterday on my camera!

The beach with incoming snow clouds

Kelli and I

Kelli, Me and Jon
Jon, Me and Jeff

Jeff and Kelli

Ferris Wheel
The first thing we did was walked straight out to the beach...for all of you who haven't been to the beach when it was still chilly out...I still had the mentality that it would be like walking out in the summer but obviously I was wrong...lol. The sand was freezing and my feet kept cramping up but it was worth it. The ocean looked soo beautiful and it was so serene to just hear the waves crashing. I love that sound. It is soo peaceful. I could sit and watch the ocean all day. We only stayed out on the beach for like 10 minutes and took some pictures and stuff but then hurried back to the boardwalk because it was really windy out by the ocean.

                                                   
In the torture device




Kelli sitting on the torture chair that had spikes coming out...lol oh my!


The boys didn't mind the torture chair too much!

Jeff looking comfy in the torture chair

Lady Gaga picture made out of puzzle pieces

Me and Lizard Man lol

Me on the life size piano
After getting back to the boardwalk, we decided to go to Ripley's Believe it or Not. Jon and I have been to a Ripley's before in Atlantic City and thought it was neat but Kelli and Jeff were never in one so we decided to check it out! Here are a few pics of what we saw and just being silly!


Jon with Megladon jaws in background

 After Ripleys, We went and ate lunch at De Lazy Lizard...It was a really neat and chill place. They had reggae music playing and of course everyone was dressed up in their St. Pattys day gear. We had a good lunch, a few drinks and a lot of laughs!
Sisters at De Lazy Lizard

Who knows what he's doing!

The boys making dumb faces for the camera lol
The last activity we decided to do is go indoor mini golfing.(sorry forget to take pics of that!)..that was fun..we made a bet that if the girls won then the husbands would have to give us a massage and if the boys won that we would have to give them one....in the end the boys won...I believe the combined scores were 74 to 86..so we weren't too far off of winning!!( I still have yet to give my hubby his massage, maybe he'll forget lol)

All in all I had a wonderful time and I loved making all of the memories that we did...it's moments like yesterday that I will never forget and always cherish! Thank You Kelli and Jeff for making it such a great day for us!! It was soo nice to have a day to just have fun and forget about the real world for a little while! We love you guys soo much! Thank You!! Till next time...... :)

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys yesterday! The best thing about our time together is that we all laugh hysterically! You and Jon are so funny! It was so cool to see the beach off-season and I'm glad we all got to do it together! It was a lot of fun seeing Ripley's and going to De Lazy Lizard, mini golfing, and kitchen candy! What a wonderful day! Thanks for some great memories from yesterday! Hope to do a fun day again very soon! I love you very much sista!
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete