Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Please leave a message after the beep.......BEEP!!

Today is one of those days that I wanna shut off my phone and not be bothered.....I am feeling overwhelmed and my brain is going in 5 million different directions....Sometimes I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown one of these days just from stress....AHHHH....I just want to scream. So I am apologizing in advance if I do not answer my phone or answer messages today...please just let me have this day ...some days there is only so much I can take..Thank you all for understanding...until next time....
P.S- PLEASE NO ONE TAKE THIS BLOG PERSONAL...IT IS JUST HOW I AM FEELING TODAY BUT IT IS NOT ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING SPECIFIC JUST NEED TO TAKE A MENTAL HEALTH DAY FOR MYSELF TO KEEP SANE! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,
    I just met a woman with cancer and she is in the battle for her life too. I have asked her to look at alternative methods to cure herself and hate what standard cancer care does to the human body. I invite you to contact me if you would like to know more. Also if you could share anything with us we would appreciate it. Fight Fight Fight!!!
    Regards,
    Jack & Lisa Coulombe
    Windham NH 03087

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed that anti stress kit today. Unfortunately, my laptop almost went flying.

    ReplyDelete