Friday, March 15, 2013

Fighter....



 Yesterday, My brother and Sister-in-law(and McCartney!) invited Jon and I over for dinner...They surprised me with a beautiful necklace which I am in love with!! I've said this many many times but this is why I love my family soo much...they are my biggest cheerleaders through this all and its because of them and God that I continue to have the strength that I do. Thank You Jason,Ronice & McCartney. I love you!


So I have a few exciting things coming up in the near future. My Sister called me a few days ago to tell me that on Sunday they are kidnapping us and are taking us somewhere. I am excited. I know that whatever they have planned is going to be great! Everyone knows whats going on but me..even Jon...but no one will break..I've already tried lol. I have my inkling of what is going on but I'll keep that to myself and see if I am right....I just know that no matter what we do..as long as we are all together its going to be an awesome day! Love you guys!!! Can't wait!

Time for a little picture break!!!
My Silly and beautiful Niece McCartney! I love this little girl!
Indy wanted a mini photo shoot today! Love my puppy :)

Taken Yesterday...with my better half and biggest supporter...my husband Jon


Jon and I on our wedding Day with my Sister in Law Ronice and Brother Jason

My Parents <3
Another great shot from that day..Jon and I with my Sister Kelli and Brother in Law Jeff


 Another excited thing is that I am getting a tattoo designed by a friend of my Sisters...to hopefully get done sooner then later...I never got a tattoo and I have been really thinking hard about it and have decided I want to get one done..it will probably be my only tattoo that I get so I want it to be very special and meaningful.Hopefully I can get it before starting the chemo drug because I am not sure if it would be a good idea to get it during( Any meddie friends reading this ...do you have an opinion on this?)but we'll have to wait and see so heres to hoping! I think a tattoo can be a very powerful and artistic statement of who you are as a person. I want my tattoo to reflect my battle with cancer and to represent strength...So that is a work in progress for now. :)

 I've been feeling better these past few days...more positive and uplifted this week...I've been having more good days then bad so that also makes me happy. I've also been trying to keep busier to keep my mind off of things which is definitely helpful... so things all in all seem to be going very well! Till next time...




1 comment:

  1. your necklace is beautiful! so excited for tomorrow! It's going to be fun! Love you sista!
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete