Monday, April 1, 2013

Feeling so free...

I feel so free...I got all of my hair chopped off today and I haven't felt this good in a while...I am just meant to have short hair I think....I feel a little bit more like myself again...



I am feeling OK on the chemo....so far just very tired and having some stomach issues but all in all so far so good...It's only been 3 days so it is probably too soon to see any real side effects but so far I can't complain and continue to feel blessed. I had a great day today....Thank You Christy, Kelli and Jon for making it such a wonderful day for me! You guys are the best :) Until next time my friends.....



4 comments:

  1. Your haircut and color looks great! Christy did such an awesome job! She is super talented! You look super chic and hip! love it!
    -sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good on you!!Can't wait to see it in person!!Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking it! :)
    <3, your favorite sister in law

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new haircut! It shows off your beautiful eyes and smile. I'm glad to hear you're doing well on the chemo. See you soon. Julie

    ReplyDelete