Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In time, answers will come.....

Still trucking a long with the chemo....it really hasn't been too bad at all so far...so I am happy about that! On the other hand, about 3 days ago I did something kinda stupid....I was worried about a few breakout spots that I have been getting ...so me being so smart decided I am going to use an acne treatment on it. Now this seems pretty typical of what someone would do if they had a breakout right??well I go above and beyond typical I guess. I grabbed the treatment that has benzoyl peroxide in it which in the past i had a slight irritation to....but no extreme reactions. This time was definitely different..I ended up with a huge rash all over my chest and my face swelled up and all that ....another lesson learned...I guess I need to realize that this chemo is going to make my skin a lot more sensitive...definitely making a mental note in my head... :P


 So beside that little incident there is some great news...My hubby went back to doing masonry. We are both so excited and couldn't be happier! God always listens to your prayers...as my hubby says, He always has an answer...it may be yes, it may be no or it might be wait but either way He always answers in time..we just need to have patience.We have been praying for a while for God to show us the right path that Jon needs to take in his career and it took a few jobs to go through and different experiences but I think the job Jon started is the right path for him and I am so happy for my Hubby... he deserves nothing but the best and I am so ecstatic that things are looking up for him and for our future.


Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that Jon is enjoying his new job! All good things come with time! Love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! <3 you! (~Ronice)

    ReplyDelete