Monday, April 15, 2013

Yay for Sunshine Bags! :)

Hello, Hello! Just wanted to share my next sunshine bag with everyone! My next sunshine bag was from Jen...I met Jen at the chiropractic office where my Husband and I go! Jen works there as a receptionist, and since day one she has always been so sweet and since being diagnosed has always reached out to us to lend a kind and encouraging word. Thank You soo much Jen for the wonderful sunshine bag and being the wonderful person that You are!! I love the garden stepping stone and it is perfect because Jon and I will be starting our first garden this year and I can't wait to display the beautiful stone in it! Also LOVE the devotional journal, coffee mug, angel pin and really funky pen!! It was such a thoughtful gift and I appreciate it soo much!! Thanks again!!!
Miracle Angel pin,Miracles happen travel mug, devotional book, funky pen and beautiful stepping stone!!
P.s- Sorry about the color on this one I couldn't get the right flash setting on my camera!!


I had a wonderful day yesterday....I felt soo good yesterday ...I felt a little bit like my old self again. Our friends Corey and Kristin invited us over for a cookout and it was delicious! There is nothing like being surrounded with great people to make you feel better! We then played a couple of fun card games and just laughed and had a wonderful time like usual! I am so blessed to have some genuine, caring friends in my life! Thank You Corey and Kristin for just being You! We ended the night with a fire at my Sister Kelli and Brother-in-law Jeff's house...what a great ending to the night...we sat around the fire and just chatted away and enjoyed the evening together...it's never a dull moment when We are together...I love them soo much!!!So all in all I had a fabulous day yesterday!! Till next time...
Kristin Nicole x 2 and Corey!!

Myself and My awesome Brother-in-Law Jeff!!

Me & My Best friend



2 comments:

  1. thanks for coming to sit out in front of the fire last night...it was super relaxing! love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day! And what a wonderful bag! Love you! (~Ronice)

    ReplyDelete