Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hope


 Hello! Wanted to share my next sunshine bag I received. This awesome sunshine bag was from Denise Weiss. I do not personally know Denise but I believe she is a part of my Sister-in-laws MOPS group....Thank You soo much Denise for the beautiful Hope bag filled with goodies!

Life Savers,lotions,body wash, lip balms and an awesome book!

The Beautiful Hope tote it all came in!!

Hope tote up close!


I am still on cloud nine from yesterday's good news...it puts the biggest smile on my face...I got a lot accomplished today in my eyes...I cleaned pretty much the whole house, which since starting chemo has been a challenge for me to find the energy to do that....so it makes me feel good that I was able to accomplish that task today!



 My rash is still going a little crazy....I'm afraid to say it but I def think its gonna get worse before it gets better....I noticed that keeping my skin very very moisturized helps a lot...I'm probably going to need a 40 gallon tub on lotion by the time this rash goes away but I'm just glad something gives me some relief and I'm going to have to live with this new rash because most likely on the chemo I will get it probably the whole time in different areas...Oh Joy!! :P
  I'm getting a hold of my stomach issue by eating A LOT healthier....i completely changed my lifestyle and how I ate before since starting this chemo. So far I lost a total of 10-12 lbs in about 2 1/2 weeks...I am glad I am losing weight but I also need to be careful that I don't continue to lose too much too rapidly....I never in my life thought I would write those words, "...losing weight too rapidly" It has always been such a battle for me my entire life to lose weight and now its just melting off....If only it could be because of something else besides chemo but I feel that I am also dropping it because of changing my eating habits...so I guess its a good thing?? Soo all in all things still continue to go well ....I ask for continued strength from God to keep me feeling as good as I am and to help my body continue to tolerate the chemo. Until next time....


1 comment:

  1. She is part of my group! So glad you liked it I will be sure to let her know :) LOVE YOU! (Ronice)

    ReplyDelete