Friday, April 26, 2013

Just something to think about.....





Something to think about.....If you died today...would You be completely satisfied with the way You lived your life? Or are there changes you wish you would have made?? Too many people look at death as a taboo topic, but if you are satisfied with the way you live/are living your life then there should be no fear in death. To Me, death will be a welcome embrace when the right time comes...when God decides it is my time to be with Him forever. I know that when my time comes I will be at peace with my life and be ready for eternal life in Heaven. I'm writing this because now ,while we are still on Earth is when We should want to be the change that we want to see in this world. If you don't like something, change it. If you aren't happy about the path your life is taking, take this time to find a new path. Explore life, take in each and every moment. Life as we know it on this Earth is extremely short. Make the changes now. It is never to late to better yourself. Forget about what media and society thinks is right. Too many people in this world are materialistic... but in the end will the clothes we wear, the car we drive, the fancy things we own  really matter?? No, they won't. What will matter is the genuine people who You choose to keep in your life. It doesn't matter how much stuff you have if that is all you end up with does it? Be grateful for the people in your life and the kind things that they do for you. Don't be selfish. With this said, Now is the time to really figure out the type of person You want to be. How do you want people to remember you? It is your choice....until next time....



2 comments:

  1. Also, when I get my new computer( hopefully soon) I have 2 new sunshine bags that I can't wait to share!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good post sista. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete