Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Dance Time!!!!




Doing the Happy Dance right now!!! Just got wonderful news! My blood work numbers are showing that my tumor markers are going down, which in turn means the medicine is most likely working to shrink the tumors!!! And here today I was being depressed and sad over a rash...I will take that rash any day if my tumors are shrinking!! I feel soo blessed .....I want to thank all of you for keeping me upbeat and positive throughout all of this....i truly feel that because of all of you is another huge part why the chemo is working like it is! THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU....from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank You all enough........I think this calls for a celebration....till next time my friends!
 Oh also I got a new wonderful sunshine bag...I will take pics soon and hopefully get another post up about it tonight or tomorrow!!! :)




4 comments:

  1. We're doing the Happy Dance too!! Don't stop Believing!! Love you Kristin!!:) Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news!!!! After a rough start to your day, this really made it so much better! Love you sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing to see this morning! We love you! {~Ronice, Jason, and McCartney}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news...we are so happy for you. Love, Mark and Julie

    ReplyDelete