Thursday, April 11, 2013

Carpe Diem!

I had an excellent day today....I've been having more energy lately so I decided to go with my sister and our dogs for a walk...it was such a beautiful day out and I really enjoyed myself....the dogs were a little crazy walking together but I think they had fun too! I don't have too much to write about today but I wanted to share my next sunshine bag from my Brother, Sister-in-law and niece Mccartney....Thank You all soo much for the fun gifts and the beautifully decorated card from McCartney! I love everything and I'm sure I will have fun and stay occupied with all of the silly gifts! Love you all and Thank You soo much! Well that is all the exciting news today but I hope all of You got to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather and sunshine today!!...Till next time...






Elway ( on the left) and Indy...this was a while a go ...Elway is MUCH bigger now :)


Fun putty , ice cream smelling bubbles, paddle ball and a really cool soap with a loufa built into it!
My awesome and sweet card decorated by my Beautiful Niece McCartney!
 


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I was laughing so hard while walking with you. Our dogs are nuts. I love how other people were also laughing at us because we kept getting wrapped up in the leashes! hahha
    Love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like that would have been a fun walk to watch! Glad you liked your bag! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete