Thursday, October 3, 2013

Government Shutdown......Plain insanity.....

I am so upset about this government shut down....it is honestly a bunch of crap and it makes me so very angry.....This shutdown directly effects me and sooo many other people....



- The government has decided to stop taking new patients for clinical trials for cancer research and NIH (National Institutes of Health) due to this government shut down. SOOO many people rely on these clinical trials for there next cancer treatment options when all options they have no longer work and their body is resistant to the drugs they have taken thus far. This is going to likely be in my future at some point due to the rarity of my cancer and I may need one of these clinical trials in the future....I know of people now who are trying to get on these clinical trials as their next option and can now not get into one due to this government shut down. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable! They need to stop this arguing and realize they have peoples lives in their hands....come on stop being selfish ...work whatever it is out and get your shit together because people are getting sicker due to not being able to get the next treatment. This NEEDS to stop ....I started a petition that I am going to send to congress. My goal is that all of this ridiculousness ends soon and trials start again ASAP...but you never know anymore so I plan on fighting like hell just incase this shutdown continues. Please everyone who reads this...please click the link below and sign my petition. We all seem to be affected by cancer one way or another and we need to take a stand!  PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME ...CLICK THE LINK...AND SIGN. Thank You!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/302/098/866/support-future-clinical-research-trials-for-all-cancer-patients/#



My heart and prayers are with not only the cancer patients going through this but everyone else who is affected by this government shutdown...lets pray this gets resolved very quickly! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment