Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This girl belongs in the looney bin.......

I am so damn looney lately....my hormones are completely out of whack once again but this time they are the complete opposite!! A few posts ago, I wrote about being hypothyroid ....well now my TSH( thyroid stimulating hormone) decided to go the complete opposite direction and I am now what you call hyperthyroid.....I thought hypo was bad but this is absolutely horrible!! I'm sweating like a big fat pig all the time...I'm shaky....super dizzy and totally out of it most of the time....no appetite...headaches...blurred vision....more hair loss then when I was hypo....and my anxiety and depression is through the roof....my anxiety is awful....all I do is think about things( in particular this stupid ass cancer)and worry and freak out...my emotions are ALL over the place. One day I'm sad, the next I'm happy and all smiles, the next I'm crying all day...and the next I am one angry bitch with a bad attitude. I can't control my emotions at all when I am like this....


my poor ,poor husband!!!Thank God he took his vows seriously and agreed to "..for better or worse." I'm going to be honest its pretty bad and I feel I have absolutely no control over my mind, feelings, emotions or how I feel when I'm in this hyper state....at least when I was hypo....yeah I gained weight like a heffer cow ,but at least I was somewhat more in control of my emotions....ey yi yi.....My Hubby has been absolutely wonderful.....he has been there to comfort me...give me extra back rubs or foot massages...helped me clean the house....taken the wrath of Kristin and still loves me more then ever....I am so very very very( I could repeat very another 100 more times if you would like!) lucky to have a man like him. Last night I was crying because I felt so bad for him and I was legit sobbing and he was laughing at me because of the things I was saying....imagine me ....curled up in fetal position. Crying my eyes out...throwing a tantrum like a little baby and pouting my bottom lip out....yes it was that bad....haha we got a few laughs out of it though because I was being pathetic..
Hubby kept looking at me with my pouty little childish look and kept saying "babe, I can't even look at you because I want to laugh with that cute look you have on your face." I would look up say.." you think i'm cute??" Then I would just fold my arms and bat my eyelashes at him haha. Gosh do I love this man more then life....he is my world....Thank you soo much Lord for this wonderful man you brought into my life!!!


 Any who....just wanted to let y'all know what's goin' on right now in this world of mine....hope you are all having a wonderful and beautiful day and aren't going at crazy as I am :-P Until next time....




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment