Monday, October 21, 2013

think there may be some new beginnings just around the corner....

I have been having a couple really, really good days.....I feel like maybe my hormones are possibly starting to normalize again but i'm crossing my fingers and toes because whenever I say that they go wack again.....so i'm just grateful for these couple of good days...lol. I have had more energy and actually am able to wake up at a decent time and fall asleep at a decent time....its been so nice to have some balance. God is wonderful and he makes himself known to me on a daily basis. Its so great to live your life like this and know that you always have someone by your side in Jesus Christ. It's amazing!! Jon and I went to church yesterday....we go to Cornerstone Baptist church in Lititz and I am in love with this church!! The fellowship and the welcoming feeling is incredible. It is a very small church and only about 20-30 people come for each service but it is such a family atmosphere....everyone knows your name and always asks how you are doing and are genuinely concerned. It's a wonderful feeling. I love our Pastor....He always has such beautiful, meaningful messages that are so relatable...I feel Cornerstone is right where We belong. Its a great feeling!!Next week Cornerstone is having a potluck that I am excited to go to and have fellowship...it's going to be great!!
On another note: I have some bigger news to share....that happened fairly quick, over the weekend...but i'm not getting too excited yet because it is ALL still in the works. Well we have decided a while ago that this house we are in just isn't for us, it doesn't fit our personalities and we can't make it feel like a home for us. So we had a goal that in about 5 years we were gonna look for a house of our dreams- A little detached brick house that we have always wanted. Just one floor because right now our house is too much for me at times especially with my health...the stairs are a bit narrow and cleaning and just doing laundry and taking it up and down 2 sets of stairs is getting difficult for me to keep up with. So our "dream" house would ideally have a bathroom/laundry room on the first floor so it is easier for us later on. Well, God is good and must have been planning this all out while we were dreaming up our future...On Saturday it was just a typical day....I was complaining about our current house to Jon because I am human and do that.. but just kinda brushed it aside and kept going on with my day. I checked my email like normal and I still get emails from my realtor on houses for sale but I never looked at it because we knew we weren't ready to look yet....well today was different because I accidently clicked on the wrong email and up came one of those emails from our realtor with a adorable all brick cape cod for sale. The first thing I thought of was this is soo adorable but I bet its out of our price range. So I kept scrolling and reading and the more I read the more intrigued and excited I was...it was IN our price range and every single thing we have been looking for in our "dream" home. I showed Jon instantly and he loved it as well. It is a detached all brick cape code home with a cute little yard and has so much charm. It has a bathroom and laundry room on the first floor, a nice open floor plan and 2 charming little bedrooms upstairs...I knew instantly that this could be our new home. We contacted our realtor pretty fast and she was kind enough to treat us to dinner and talk with us last night. She also set up a showing of this house. As soon as we walked into the house last night I could already see us living in it....it felt like a home and it wasn't even ours yet. I could see the rest of our lives in this house. It needs a little updating in certain areas but all in all its everything we could want and have ever talked/dreamed about. I feel like God showed us this house and lead us here for a reason....I am not getting my hopes up...well actually i'm gonna be honest and I am because that's how I am...but there is a lot of steps we still have to take but I have a very good feeling about this home. I ask all of you reading this to pray for us, that this is the right path God wants us to take. I have prayed about this since I saw the home and I keep getting good signs.....I hope and pray this will be our home and everything with selling our current house goes smoothly. We are planning on fixing up our current house properly before selling it ....our house now is a very cute house but it is just not for us...its not our dream....but I am sure there is someone out there who would absolutely love our current home...so I have high hopes for it and for our future home...wherever that may be( although, I am hoping this one will be it!!) We will follow whatever God's will is...weather it is this home or another one.....Until next time my friends....


I am going to post pictures of our current home if anyone knows anyone interested...please contact Jon or I- my email is kns2104@hotmail.com! Thank You! It is a 2  bedroom but with finished attic that could be a loft area or another bedroom-1 bathroom- semi detached home in Ephrata, PA- fenced in private adorable back yard- granite countertops- double sinks-( all appliances will be included except for dryer)Fridge,stove,washer,air conditioning unit all included. (We will be putting in new carpet upstairs and fixing a few things right that the last people just patched)





 
 
 
Details of pic from top to bottom: FYI-These are pictures from when we bought the house so we changed a few things such as paint colors and flooring--Front of house, Kitchen, Bathroom( I will take more pictures of double sink vanity later) Living room/dining room area- It no longer is carpet because we put in would laminate flooring all downstairs- Bottom picture is a glimpse of the fenced back yard--- I will take more pics later!! Also....we will be living like literally 30 seconds down the street from this current house...so if you really like Jon & I....we will pretty much be neighbors....that is a huge plus..right?? lol  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment