Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can't MRI machines be prettier??

Got my scans done today...what a joy...but in all seriousness they aren't that bad, actually can be somewhat relaxing ...and I did say somewhat ...They really should think about putting a piece of art work or something nice to look at while getting these scans done though...that would make it a little bit nicer when your face is almost smashed up against the machine...something for the hospitals to think about....


This week has been a little touchy for me like usual the week or two before my results appointment...this next appointment is a big one though...i'll find out if the chemo is working to shrink the tumors or not....i've been praying hard that it has been working and I have a good feeling about this and I am trying to stay as positive as possible! I owe all my strength to God and my wonderful family and friends...until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe they'll let me put a pretty picture up for you next time! Praying for good results!!Love you!!Mom
    p.s. Indy's a good dancer!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you tell them your request? :) We will continue to pray for you! McCartney is excited to spend the afternoon with you next week :) LOVE YOU! ~Ronice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...Mom You crack me up..Indy loved dancing with You toO!....well if they want a pretty picture i'll give them one of you :D Love You! And Ronice- I didn't tell them my request but i'm thinking next time I just might...hell i'll see that machine enough times so I think its time they change that! I am excited to spend the day with McCartney as well! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete