Friday, June 21, 2013

A much needed vacation....




So Jon and I are heading out this evening and going to Maryland with our good friends Corey and Kristin....Kristin's family owns a farm down on Maryland and a bunch of land( i forget exactly how many acres they told me, but I know its quite a bit!) Anyway, there is a pond and just pure relaxation. I have been very much into the woods/ outdoors lately just to be one with nature and to relax so I think this is going to be an awesome vacation for Jon and I because he LOVES the outdoors too! We are going to visit a home style restaurant while we are there to get some good grub( Again, I had a brain fart and forget the name) We will also probably drive down to the beach to just get a drink maybe on the boardwalk and see the ocean....ahh I am soo super excited! You don't understand how bad Jon and I need this...and I know it will be awesome because We always have a wonderful time with Kristin and Corey...drama free( unless jon loses at a card game lol ) and filled with laughs and fun....Thank You Corey and Kristin for making this weekend possible and allowing us to come along with you guys. It means a lot to us and we can't wait to make memories with you guys this weekend! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures when we get back! The only thing I am sad about is leaving my Indy girl but I know she is in great hands with my Sister and Jeff...Thank You both so much for taking care of her while we are away, and I apologize in advance is she acts up at all! I had a talk with her and she should be good! ;) Well ...that's all for now...until next time....

ahhh pure relaxation...where we will be staying...

can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful there! Have fun with Kristin and Cory!! You and Jon both need a nice relaxing weekend!!Enjoy and be safe. Love you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete