Sunday, May 12, 2013

There are no words.....

Wow.....I am starting off my blog with that simple word because that is all I can say to explain last night.....My cousin Alyssa and her now husband Tyler had there beautiful wedding last night!! It was perfect and such a fabulous day! Alyssa looked absolutely stunning and Tyler looked handsome as usual! The day started out rainy and with some nerves because of the weather but I knew God would provide a beautiful day for us and just when we needed him He opened up the sky for the ceremony and even to get the pictures in and it was amazing! The day couldn't have went any smoother and everything turned out perfect for them! I am so honored to have been a part of their special day! Mr & Mrs White- I love you both very much and I am so proud and happy for you both! You deserve nothing but happiness and I hope you took in every moment you could from yesterday because it goes by so quickly! You guys are such a strong couple....always cherish eachother....tell eachother you love eachother many times throughout the day..... and most of all always trust in God and always put Him first in your marriage! Have a fantastic time on your honeymoon...can't wait to pick you up at the airport and see you when you get back! I love you!


Also on another note....today is Mothers Day....we celebrate mothers day as a single day but we should really be celebrating every day shouldn't we?? I love you soo much Mom and I am soo blessed to have you as my Mother! You have taught me so much and have been there for me through thick and thin. You are one amazing woman and also the strongest woman I know. Thank You for being there for me through everything with the cancer and also just through life in general. You helped shape me into the woman I am today and I am forever grateful for that! I love You more than you will know and again I thank you for everything!! xoxox


Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mothers out there! Enjoy this special day and remember to not just celebrate Mothers Day today but everyday!! God gave You all such a beautiful day today so go out and make the most of it!!!


Till next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Kristin-
    The wedding was so fun and everyone looked so beautiful!!I hope I didn't hurt you when we were dancing! Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes. Just wanted to let you know that you are the amazing one and I am a much stronger person because of you!!Love you so very much!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete