Friday, May 24, 2013

Keep me strong Lord.

Today is a bad day for me.....I try so hard to stay positive but sometimes things just creep into my mind....im very sad today and I hate days like this...I feel like I have this self pity thing going on and I really do hate that...I try to stay strong all the time and sometimes the cancer tries to take over....I know I will get out of this funk and be just fine in a little while but I just have my moments....I need to keep reminding myself that God is with me and will always be. I get so angry when I get in this moments when I get really sad or depressed because I know I am stronger then that...I'm going out tonight with my Sister & Jeff and possibly Alyssa and Tyler because I feel like I am going nuts...I need to laugh and just have fun. I know that being around such positive, wonderful people will lift my spirits....another thing that lifted me up today is recieving a check in the mail from giveforward.com. My Mom & Dad set up a fundraiser to help Jon and I out financially since we have been struggling to pay bills. They raised $1,340 for us. That means so much to us....I can sit here and cry just thinking about how wonderful people are and how grateful I am. I thank you all soo much for helping Jon and I. You all are my angels. Thank You. With that said I am going to end my blog today with a prayer.

I pray to the Lord that he keeps me strong and keeps me going. Help me to fight this cancer and to live life to the fullest everyday. Help me to remember to live through You and to know that everything is going to be OK. Heal my mind, body and soul and just keep walking beside me during this path I am on.I thank You for putting such wonderful and loving people into my life. Thank You. I ask this in your precious name. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your having a bad day. You will have moments like this but always remember that God is with you and will give you the strength to help you through this. It's okay to get sad and depressed. Go out and have fun...it may be just want you need! You are always in our prayers and we love you so much!XXOO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sista! Hopefully last night helped a little bit to lift your spirits! Jeff and I are always here for you even if you just need someone to lean on and cry! We love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are allowed to have bad days and be sad! Just don't let them take over all your days. I know, easier said than done. But I am praying for you to continue to have the great strength you do! We are here anytime you need us <3 And you know McCartney will always make you laugh if Jason doesn't say something weird ;) LOVE YOU! ~Ronice

    ReplyDelete