Sunday, November 17, 2013

We continue to be so very very blessed...Thank You all!!



Again, I am overwhelmed with love and my heart just is swelling so big right now








.....I received the most beautiful gift today from many of you and it means the world to Jon and I!!! My sister worked so hard and came up with a "gift card bouquet" for Jon and I. It was such a sweet and thoughtful idea!! Thank ALL of you soooo very much for your kindness, generosity and love. Jon and I definitely feel the love and are so very very blessed by so many of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you times a million!!! You all are wonderful and again this means so much to Jon and I....also anyone who graciously gave us a gift card can you please personally (to my facebook or email kns2104@hotmail.com) send me your mailing address?? I would appreciate that!!! I thank God everyday for people like all of you because without the help of others Jon and I would not be as fortunate as we are!!! Until next time my friends....





 
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment