Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Let me make myself clear.....





Let me make myself more clear...



 I have been getting some assumptions and judgments, since my last blog and I want to clear anything up so there is no more of that. I WILL be still doing a minimum dose of my current medication AND introducing holistic and healthier approaches as my new treatment regimen. Yes, My eventual goal ( which could be months or years from now, I do not know at this point since I am no there yet) is to eventually through prayer and strict diet change and lifestyle change be able to COMPLETELY be off of the treatments because I am hoping and praying that at that point I will be healthy enough to do that( Which I feel in my heart and soul that I will be) Although, I do no need to explain my life choices to anyone except my family and close friends...I do want to make this very clear so people are not just assuming without even privately asking me. Thank you to my amazing Hubby, family and friends for their loving 100% support during this time. I honestly could not do this without all of you standing behind me. I am so blessed to have you all with me and by my side during all of this. It only makes me stronger and able to fight this harder!! Too many people are stuck in this world that once you have an incurable cancer ...its over...your done....nope sorry...not in my case....not in my lifetime....incurable and terminal cancers have thousands of studies on people being fully cured and even healthier then before by doing the all natural approach for thousands and thousands of years. I feel my odds are MUCH better by going this route then continuing to live the life I am and essentially wasting away with all of these treatments that are causing so so many more issues and problems. Don't get me wrong...I thank God that we do have the treatments to help along the way and I am still so glad they are there and I cheer everyone on for their decisions because they are just that THERE decisions....we all have to stand up for ourselves at some point and really decide what is best for us. In my eyes doing what I am doing is called walking on faith. I have no idea how its going end up. could I be making a mistake..possibly. But I have one huge thing standing on my side who will never let me down and forsake me. That is God. When you have God in your life a whole new world is opened to you that you would have never considered without Him. Our God is good and faithful and He knows what is best for me and I am trusting that, so how then could I go wrong??  Again, I thank all of you for your openness, advice and reaching out to me. I just ask you do this in a respectful way if you would like to know more! Thank You all so much for your continued support! God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment