Friday, October 24, 2014

Not the greatest news..




 Hello! Just a short update and video today. I got results back yesterday from my scans I had done on Tuesday and they were not completely stable as I hoped. My liver which is the organ that they are watching more carefully due to it having the most metastasis has continued to progress more. The chemo I have been on for the last 10 months has stopped working for my liver. Starting towards the end of November I will be most likely be starting my third chemo so far called serafanib. There are also some other options that can also be discussed such as another chemo that is still currently in trial and also possibly some discussion of possible liver surgery but we will discuss it all I am sure and figure out the best option. The video below is a bit of a personal video to all of you. I apologize about my appearance its been one of those days today! I'm sure you all understand!! I'll keep updating what's next in this journey I am on...God bless all of you..until next time...










1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin, Hope u r feeling better now....

    Read ur blogs by accident as I search for some useful quotes...

    All the best!

    Regards,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete