Wednesday, September 18, 2013

You truely never know how much strength you have....





So I am truly amazed at some of my fellow "meddies" ....they are so strong...some of them share their stories and are battling several different cancers along with the MTC...some as many as 3 at a time....their strength is amazing and they are so courageous...I couldn't imagine battling more then 2 or 3 cancers at the same time when some days I can barely battle one. I find so much inspiration and strength from these courageous fighters....it is simply amazing and shows how much faith and love God thinks they can handle and it is truly amazing. I continue to pray for everyone in my Meddie family and all of my family and friends.... I continue to pray that you all have the strength you need to go through any mental/emotional/physical or spiritual battles you may be going through... God bless all of you! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment